- This event has passed.
“Call Me Daddy”: Exploring the Daddy Domme
June 5 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm PDT
Presented by Wiley Wolfe
What makes a Daddy? Why, and how, might we incorporate Daddies into our kink? What does it mean for a woman or non-binary/androgynous person to claim the title? Join Primal Daddy Wiley Wolfe for an in-depth look at the masculine side of these nurturing Dominants, from softhearted caregivers to the leather Daddies of your dirtiest dreams.
We’ll also discuss:
– The Classic Vanilla & BDSM Archetypes and how we can draw from them (or not!),
– The potential psychology behind playing with Daddy,
– Why some AFAB folx might identify with Daddy instead of Mommy,
– The benefits and psychology of submitting to a queer Daddy,
– What it can mean to exalt a traditionally masculine archetype,
– Tips to connect with our inner Daddies,
– Ways Daddy can show up in our scenes and dynamics,
– And more!
Whether you identify as a Daddy, want to find a Daddy, or are still exploring your place in the kink world, this class is for you.
*Trigger Warning:* We will be discussing patriarchal figures and structures, including but not limited to absent fathers, queer loss, and a brief comment on incest play.